No products in the cart.
Health, Safety & Comfort
MEETING GLOBAL STANDARDS
Suitable goat housing is very important for commercial goat farming business. At our farm, we maintain high standards of goat housing to ensure safety and security at night and preventing goat from adverse climate, cold, sunlight etc. Following are some of the key highlights of goad sheds at our farm:
- All the goat sheds have been constructed 5 feet above the ground to keep the goats safe from rain water, moisture and ground insects.
- The floor of the house is cleaned twice a day to keep it dry and hygienic.
- The goat shed is adequately covered from all sides to prevent the rainwater from coming in.
- The adequate flow of light and air inside the shed is ensured for good health of the goats.
- Each goat enjoys a space of 15 sq. feet inside the house for taking rest.