No products in the cart.
A Healthy Herd
A LITTLE BIT OF CARE SAVES A LIFE
A HEALTHY HERD
At Kampala Goat Farm, the goal of having a healthy herd is achieved with proper management of the herd and with a little support from our herd Health Adviser
- All the goats are vaccinated timely and deworming is done on a quarterly basis for preventing worms.
- The goat shed, feed store, feeding trays and water pots are cleaned with germicide regularly.
- All the goats are sprayed on a bi-monthly basis to prevent the goats from tick-borne diseases.
- The hoof trimming is also done on a regular basis to prevent foot diseases.
- Male goats are kept in a separate pen.